Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. Over the last week, Vertcoin has traded up 27.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be purchased for $3.90 or 0.00039694 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade, SouthXchange and Coingi. Vertcoin has a market cap of $167.66 million and approximately $4.81 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,895.83 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $938.36 or 0.09540040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,366.55 or 0.13893400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $219.84 or 0.02235010 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $277.18 or 0.02818060 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.19 or 0.00357774 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.09 or 0.01322630 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $471.30 or 0.04791570 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00085459 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Coingi, Bittrex, CoinEgg, CryptoBridge, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Upbit and Bittylicious. It is not currently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vertcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.