VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 31st. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.93 or 0.00009476 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $28.75 million and approximately $453,890.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.33 or 0.00532000 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006999 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002952 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.31 or 0.00145271 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00039013 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012484 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeriCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.