VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. During the last week, VeChain has traded 21% higher against the dollar. VeChain has a total market capitalization of $2.45 billion and $107.17 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeChain coin can now be purchased for $5.22 or 0.00053684 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, COSS and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004661 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $121.39 or 0.01249590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00021040 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00110769 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.14 or 0.00238223 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00022786 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002323 BTC.
VeChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
Buying and Selling VeChain
VeChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Qryptos, Lbank, Liqui, Huobi, HitBTC, COSS, EtherDelta, BigONE, Binance and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VeChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.