Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 31st. Triggers has a market cap of $61.52 million and $1.04 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can now be purchased for approximately $1.92 or 0.00019659 BTC on exchanges including Binance and Bittrex. Over the last week, Triggers has traded up 17.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011579 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004661 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $121.39 or 0.01249590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00021040 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00053684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010338 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00110769 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.14 or 0.00238223 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00022786 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triggers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.