Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 15th. Over the last seven days, Triangles has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Triangles has a total market cap of $962,133.00 and approximately $2,147.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Triangles coin can now be purchased for $9.17 or 0.00094067 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00095445 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00049013 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00095160 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004108 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.08 or 0.00740846 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00036355 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triangles must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.