Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 23rd. Storj has a total market cap of $147.39 million and $7.20 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Storj has traded 15.9% higher against the dollar. One Storj token can now be bought for $1.10 or 0.00011216 BTC on popular exchanges including BigONE, Radar Relay, Bittrex and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004592 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.98 or 0.01238440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020892 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00055157 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.76 or 0.00109296 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00258936 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022783 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Upbit, Qryptos, Gate.io, IDEX, Binance, Bittrex, Tidex, Poloniex, BigONE, Liqui, OKEx, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Storj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.