Headlines about Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) have trended somewhat positive on Thursday, according to Accern. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Rite Aid earned a media sentiment score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 43.7945956918714 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Analysts’ Recommendation in Spotlight – Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Malcolm Berko: Is Rite Aid a good buy? – GoErie.com (goerie.com)
- General Nutrition Centers, Inc. — Moody’s assigns (P)B3 to GNC’s proposed term loan; places Caa1 CFR on review for upgrade (finance.yahoo.com)
- Technical Secrets: Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Top-notch Stocks to Watch: Rite Aid Corporation (RAD), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
Shares of Rite Aid (NYSE:RAD) opened at $2.05 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $2,190.00, a P/E ratio of 18.64 and a beta of 1.76. The company has a current ratio of 0.86, a quick ratio of 0.59 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.66. Rite Aid has a 1 year low of $1.38 and a 1 year high of $6.15.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a retail drugstore chain. The Company’s segments include Retail Pharmacy and Pharmacy Services. The Company operates under The Rite Aid name. It operates approximately 4,560 stores in over 30 states across the country and in the District of Columbia. The Company’s Retail Pharmacy segment consists of Rite Aid stores, RediClinic and Health Dialog.
Receive News & Ratings for Rite Aid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rite Aid and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.