Ripio Credit Network (CURRENCY:RCN) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 8th. Ripio Credit Network has a total market capitalization of $92.46 million and approximately $5.12 million worth of Ripio Credit Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ripio Credit Network has traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Ripio Credit Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001914 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, Bittrex and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008605 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001351 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000550 BTC.
About Ripio Credit Network
According to CryptoCompare, “RCN is a global credit network based on cosigned smart contracts that connects lenders and borrowers located anywhere in the world and on any currency. The smart contracts connect agents with information on the borrower’s identity to agents that analyze the borrower’s credit risk impartially, thus standardizing credit lending through blockchain technology. A cosigner acts as a re insurer that distributes and reduces the lender’s risk and, at the same time, helps to improve the contract conditions by retaining access to the borrower’s local legal system. “
Buying and Selling Ripio Credit Network
Ripio Credit Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Huobi, OKEx and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Ripio Credit Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripio Credit Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripio Credit Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripio Credit Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripio Credit Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.