Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 31st. Quantum has a total market cap of $16.11 million and $10,914.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quantum has traded 24.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002094 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, Gatehub and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $124.16 or 0.01216930 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00021097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00056472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00109803 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00251645 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022399 BTC.
Quantum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Gatehub and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.