Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. Quantstamp has a market capitalization of $194.02 million and approximately $4.90 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantstamp token can now be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003181 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011494 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $122.90 or 0.01244020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00054951 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010215 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00110185 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.26 or 0.00265844 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022826 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantstamp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.