Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 15th. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded up 20.7% against the US dollar. One Power Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.82 or 0.00008213 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Gate.io, Binance and TDAX. Power Ledger has a market cap of $298.21 million and $13.61 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.87 or 0.01231270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00054621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00107655 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00260470 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022658 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Kucoin, Binance, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, TDAX and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.