Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded up 14.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 8th. Po.et has a market capitalization of $177.64 million and $17.19 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Po.et has traded up 46.1% against the dollar. One Po.et token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0801 or 0.00000815 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and OEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011534 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.05 or 0.01241510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00021044 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00056197 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010213 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00109783 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.11 or 0.00255405 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Buying and Selling Po.et
Po.et can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, Binance, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Kucoin and COSS. It is not presently possible to purchase Po.et directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Po.et must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Po.et using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Po.et and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.