Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 23rd. Over the last week, Po.et has traded up 49% against the U.S. dollar. One Po.et token can currently be purchased for $0.0817 or 0.00000830 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance and COSS. Po.et has a market cap of $181.04 million and approximately $18.00 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.02 or 0.01240580 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020974 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00055471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010173 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00109528 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00258365 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022731 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Buying and Selling Po.et
Po.et can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, COSS, EtherDelta, Kucoin and OEX. It is not presently possible to buy Po.et directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Po.et must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Po.et using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Po.et and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.