Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 31.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 31st. In the last week, Playkey has traded down 11.5% against the dollar. One Playkey token can now be bought for $1.59 or 0.00015885 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Playkey has a total market capitalization of $21.68 million and approximately $9,620.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011549 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004533 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $123.27 or 0.01230120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020963 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.52 or 0.00055048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010009 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00107959 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.78 or 0.00257294 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022703 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Playkey must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Playkey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.