Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 43.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 23rd. Neblio has a total market cap of $250.74 million and $35.65 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for $19.56 or 0.00198843 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, Cryptopia and OEX. During the last week, Neblio has traded 68.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.46 or 0.00319853 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.58 or 0.00331192 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $7.36 or 0.00074777 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002297 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $35.58 or 0.00361702 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00020627 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00063985 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Buying and Selling Neblio
Neblio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Cryptopia, OEX and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Neblio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neblio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.