Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded up 50.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 15th. One Neblio coin can now be bought for approximately $20.55 or 0.00205070 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OEX, Kucoin, Cryptopia and Binance. During the last week, Neblio has traded 77.9% higher against the dollar. Neblio has a market capitalization of $263.43 million and $65.95 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.41 or 0.00313475 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $33.07 or 0.00330030 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00075125 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002504 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.31 or 0.00362323 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020436 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00064586 BTC.
Neblio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, OEX, Binance and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.