Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 31st. Over the last seven days, Monetha has traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. Monetha has a total market cap of $36.82 million and approximately $881,473.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monetha token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001752 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, OKEx and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011565 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004648 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $121.01 or 0.01249710 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00020933 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00053824 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00108894 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.45 or 0.00252536 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00022723 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Buying and Selling Monetha
Monetha can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta, Mercatox, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Monetha directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monetha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.