Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 8th. One Melon token can now be purchased for $130.19 or 0.01283450 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Melon has traded up 20.7% against the dollar. Melon has a total market cap of $78.04 million and $185,700.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $124.16 or 0.01216930 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00021097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00056472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00109803 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00251645 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, Kraken, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.