MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 15th. One MaidSafeCoin token can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00004896 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Omni DEX, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $224.08 million and $2.46 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011428 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004499 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $123.58 or 0.01221880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00021181 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.75 or 0.00056808 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009913 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00109987 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.24 or 0.00259432 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022460 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, Poloniex, Omni DEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.