Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 23rd. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded down 16.9% against the US dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $2.61 or 0.00026609 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Gate.io, EtherDelta and COSS. Kyber Network has a market cap of $350.47 million and approximately $11.51 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.21 or 0.01244540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020925 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00054716 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00109784 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.61 or 0.00260781 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022688 BTC.
About Kyber Network
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Coinrail, COSS, TDAX, BigONE, EtherDelta, Binance, Coinnest, Cryptopia, OKEx, Mercatox, Liqui, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kyber Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.