Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 15th. One Janus token can now be purchased for about $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. Janus has a total market capitalization of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Janus has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011582 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.75 or 0.01246670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00021032 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00053569 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00110248 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.53 or 0.00242944 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002321 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Janus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Janus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.