Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. Over the last seven days, Golem has traded 29.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Golem has a total market capitalization of $368.80 million and $13.53 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Golem token can currently be bought for $0.44 or 0.00004566 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Huobi, CryptoDerivatives and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00011565 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004648 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $121.01 or 0.01249710 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00020933 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00053824 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.54 or 0.00108894 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.45 or 0.00252536 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00022723 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Golem Network is a decentralized computation network. Using Golem users can buy or sell computational power from other users in a peer to peer environment. Golem is built using Ethereum smart contracts as a transaction system for nano-payments within the network. Golem Network Tokens (GNT) will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network. “
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, Poloniex, Bittrex, Abucoins, Tux Exchange, Huobi, Gate.io, Tidex, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Cobinhood, Heat Wallet, Exrates and Upbit. It is not possible to purchase Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.