ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. One ETHLend token can now be bought for about $0.0964 or 0.00000980 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, AEX and EtherDelta. During the last week, ETHLend has traded up 14% against the dollar. ETHLend has a total market capitalization of $103.46 million and $16.97 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011655 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004602 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.02 or 0.01240580 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00020974 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00055471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010173 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00109528 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.41 or 0.00258365 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00022731 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bibox, AEX, HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ETHLend must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ETHLend and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.