Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 23rd. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for about $4.28 or 0.00043467 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, YoBit, Livecoin and xBTCe. Emercoin has a total market cap of $176.75 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.02 or 0.01179470 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00017504 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00031989 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003938 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008700 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00014138 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, CoinExchange, YoBit, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.