Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 25.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 31st. In the last week, Elixir has traded up 22.8% against the dollar. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00005098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and IDEX. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $16.12 million and approximately $116,867.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.16 or 0.01216930 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00021097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00056472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00109803 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00251645 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022399 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elixir and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.