Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 8th. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $97.92 million and approximately $1.72 million worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Counterparty has traded up 39.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Counterparty coin can now be purchased for approximately $37.42 or 0.00379892 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Zaif, Counterparty DEX, Bittrex and Tux Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,904.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,371.55 or 0.13925800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00045793 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00032010 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00030147 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $153.43 or 0.01557800 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 28.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002285 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX, Zaif and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Counterparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Counterparty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.