Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded 26.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bytecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0058 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Poloniex and Stocks.Exchange. Bytecoin has a market cap of $1.06 billion and $6.81 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $277.22 or 0.02819900 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00034699 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00017010 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00034617 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00012865 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002103 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.