Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 8th. Bitcore has a total market cap of $307.13 million and $1.70 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcore has traded up 11.2% against the dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $27.04 or 0.00274535 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX, Bit-Z and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9,875.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $941.38 or 0.09556170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,368.36 or 0.13890600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.07 or 0.02274580 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $276.72 or 0.02809060 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $34.41 or 0.00349312 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.47 or 0.01324410 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $471.09 or 0.04782200 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.78 or 0.00089125 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.