BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 15th. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $153.09 million and approximately $50,071.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded 14.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for about $118.78 or 0.01170940 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00042464 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017837 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004603 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 30.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00031521 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003940 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00008600 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00013705 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.