Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 8th. In the last seven days, Aeternity has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar. Aeternity has a market capitalization of $607.73 million and approximately $3.65 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can now be purchased for approximately $2.61 or 0.00026399 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, BigONE and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011494 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.90 or 0.01244020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00054951 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010215 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00046543 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00155564 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00110185 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BigONE, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Coinbene, Gate.io, AEX and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeternity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.