adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 31st. adToken has a market cap of $48.56 million and $1.81 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One adToken token can now be bought for $0.0809 or 0.00000826 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, adToken has traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00011537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004635 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.21 or 0.01244540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020925 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00054716 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00109784 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.61 or 0.00260781 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022688 BTC.
adToken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy adToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade adToken must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for adToken and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.