Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded up 6.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. Achain has a total market cap of $124.54 million and $8.87 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Achain has traded up 11% against the dollar. One Achain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004190 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, CoolCoin, OKEx and Allcoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011603 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.87 or 0.01231270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020886 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00054621 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.74 or 0.00107655 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00260470 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022658 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, CoolCoin, Kucoin and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Achain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.