Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. One Grid+ token can currently be purchased for $1.06 or 0.00012560 BTC on exchanges. Grid+ has a market capitalization of $41.71 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Grid+ has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.26 or 0.01281500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107102 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00283602 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grid+ must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.