Headlines about Windstream (NASDAQ:WIN) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Windstream earned a coverage optimism score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 45.4414743529288 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- What the sentiment indicator is Signaling: Parsley Energy, Inc. (PE), Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
- Definitive Proof this stock will never make you disappointed:- Windstream Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:WIN) – The Stock Street (press release) (thestreetpoint.com)
- Zayo Launches SD-WAN Offering (telecompetitor.com)
- Bordering on Key Levels: Exelon Corporation (EXC), Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
- Why Tesaro, Archrock, and Windstream Holdings Slumped Today – Motley Fool (fool.com)
Windstream (NASDAQ WIN) opened at $1.88 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $343.86, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.68 and a beta of 0.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.24, a current ratio of 0.77 and a quick ratio of 0.70. Windstream has a 1 year low of $1.71 and a 1 year high of $8.35.
Windstream Corporation (Windstream) is a provider of advanced communications and technology solutions, including managed services and cloud computing, to businesses nationwide. In addition to business services, the Company offers broadband, voice and video services to consumers in primarily rural markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Windstream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Windstream and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.