Media stories about Vipshop (NYSE:VIPS) have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Vipshop earned a news sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the technology company an impact score of 46.9139514395018 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE:VIPS) – Investor’s Alert (PEG in … – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Featured Volatile Stock – Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE: VIPS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Hair-Raising Facts to Know: Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE: VIPS) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS) Stock Swings on Level of Volume Factor – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Glistening Stock’s Review – Vipshop Holdings Limited (NYSE: VIPS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
Vipshop (VIPS) traded down $0.19 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $11.72. 3,893,057 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 11,052,152. The firm has a market cap of $7,066.38, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.42 and a beta of 2.10. Vipshop has a 52 week low of $7.79 and a 52 week high of $15.49. The company has a quick ratio of 0.74, a current ratio of 1.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.54.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This news story was originally reported by Week Herald and is the sole property of of Week Herald. If you are reading this news story on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark and copyright laws. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at https://weekherald.com/2017/12/30/somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-vipshop-vips-stock-price.html.
Vipshop Company Profile
Vipshop Holdings Limited is a holding company. The Company is an online discount retailer for brands in China. The Company offers branded products to consumers in China through flash sales mainly on its vip.com Website. The Company’s segment is sales, product distribution and offering of goods on its online platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for Vipshop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vipshop and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.