News coverage about Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TSEM) has trended somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Tower Semiconductor earned a daily sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the semiconductor company an impact score of 45.9089463245101 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Tracking the Target Price for Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (NASDAQ:TSEM) – Clawson News (clawsonnews.com)
- TowerJazz CEO Russell Ellwanger to Deliver Keynote Presentation for Semiconductor Executive Forum at SEMICON … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- TowerJazz CEO Russell Ellwanger to Deliver Keynote Presentation for Semiconductor Executive Forum at SEMICON Japan 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Tower Semiconductor (TSEM) Downgraded to “Hold” at BidaskClub (americanbankingnews.com)
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd. (TSEM) Given Average Recommendation of “Buy” by Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
Tower Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TSEM) traded up $0.27 during trading on Friday, reaching $33.73. 394,762 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 522,634. The firm has a market capitalization of $3,284.69, a P/E ratio of 15.64, a PEG ratio of 1.10 and a beta of 0.97. The company has a current ratio of 3.44, a quick ratio of 2.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34. Tower Semiconductor has a 1 year low of $18.98 and a 1 year high of $36.69.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece was reported by Week Herald and is the property of of Week Herald. If you are accessing this piece on another site, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. and international copyright law. The legal version of this piece can be read at https://weekherald.com/2017/12/16/tower-semiconductor-tsem-receiving-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-report-shows.html.
About Tower Semiconductor
Tower Semiconductor Ltd. operates as an independent semiconductor foundry focused primarily on specialty process technologies. The Company focuses on producing integrated circuits (ICs) based on the design specifications of its customers. The Company manufactures semiconductors for its customers primarily based on third-party designs.
Receive News & Ratings for Tower Semiconductor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tower Semiconductor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.