Headlines about Banco Santander Brasil (NYSE:BSBR) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern rates the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Banco Santander Brasil earned a media sentiment score of 0.03 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the bank an impact score of 45.3660774693348 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Breathtaking Stocks: Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated, (NYSE: PEG), Banco Santander (Brasil) SA, (NYSE … – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR) Upgraded to Buy on Superior Earnings Momentum – Investorplace.com (investorplace.com)
- Why Day Traders Usually Trade on In Play Stocks?: Banco Santander Brasil SA (NYSE: BSBR) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Hot Stock to Track: Banco Santander Brasil SA (NYSE: BSBR) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Banco Santander (Brasil) SA (NYSE:BSBR) – Trending Hot Stock’s Analysis – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
Shares of Banco Santander Brasil (NYSE:BSBR) traded up $0.01 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $9.65. 1,742,500 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,194,156. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 0.90 and a current ratio of 0.90. Banco Santander Brasil has a 1-year low of $6.86 and a 1-year high of $11.75. The firm has a market cap of $36,205.49, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.53, a P/E/G ratio of 0.84 and a beta of 1.51.
About Banco Santander Brasil
Banco Santander (Brasil) SA (the Bank) is indirectly controlled by Banco Santander, SA, and is an institution of the Financial and Prudential Group. The Bank operates through two segments, Commercial Banking and Global Wholesale Banking. The Company conducts its operations by means of portfolios such as commercial, investment, lending and financing, mortgage lending, leasing, credit card operations and foreign exchange.
Receive News & Ratings for Banco Santander Brasil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banco Santander Brasil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.