News headlines about PetroChina (NYSE:PTR) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. PetroChina earned a media sentiment score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the oil and gas company an impact score of 45.7555904294677 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- PetroChina Conducts ‘Major’ Internal Transfer Of Oil, Gas Blocks – E&P (epmag.com)
- Zacks: Analysts Expect PetroChina Company Limited (PTR) Will Announce Earnings of $0.94 Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- PetroChina Company Limited (PTR) Receives Average Rating of “Buy” from Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- Petrochina Conducts Major Internal Transfer Of Oil, Gas Blocks (finance.yahoo.com)
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 08, 2017 – Nasdaq (nasdaq.com)
PetroChina (NYSE PTR) traded up $0.41 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $66.32. 68,350 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 92,803. The company has a market cap of $121,379.52, a P/E ratio of 28.96 and a beta of 1.25. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 0.79 and a quick ratio of 0.56. PetroChina has a twelve month low of $60.69 and a twelve month high of $81.80.
PetroChina Company Profile
PetroChina Company Limited is a China-based company principally engaged in the production and distribution of oil and gas. The Company mainly operates through four business segments. The Exploration and Production segment is principally engaged in the exploration, development, production and sales of crude oil and natural gas.
Receive News & Ratings for PetroChina Company Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PetroChina Company Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.