Headlines about FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ:FCEL) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. FuelCell Energy earned a media sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the energy company an impact score of 46.2712473321263 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- Flaming Stock-:- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FCEL) – Market Breaking Point (press release) (journalfinance.net)
- Two Stocks are not to be skipped: FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL), Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM) – Market Movers (financialqz.com)
- ETFs with exposure to FuelCell Energy, Inc. : December 8, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- $25.04 Million in Sales Expected for FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) Endeavor to Hijack Street on Volatility Facts – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
Shares of FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ FCEL) traded up $0.02 on Friday, hitting $2.02. FuelCell Energy has a 1-year low of $0.80 and a 1-year high of $2.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70, a quick ratio of 1.36 and a current ratio of 2.71.
FuelCell Energy Company Profile
Fuelcell Energy, Inc delivers fuel cell power solutions. The Company is engaged in designing, manufacturing, installing, operating and maintaining fuel cell power solutions. The Company also provides turnkey power generation solutions to the customers, including power plant installation, operations and maintenance.
Receive News & Ratings for FuelCell Energy Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FuelCell Energy Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.