News articles about Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC) have trended somewhat positive on Tuesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Biocept earned a news sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the medical research company an impact score of 45.4690162319786 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Biocept (BIOC) Secures Patent on Target Selector Oncogene Mutation Enrichment & Detection Liquid Biopsy ctDNA Platform (streetinsider.com)
- Cellfree Dna Testing Market Report 2016-2024: By Product,by Geography and Company Profile (sbwire.com)
- First U.S. Patent Issued for Biocept’s Target Selector Oncogene Mutation Enrichment and Detection Liquid Biopsy ctDNA Platform (finance.yahoo.com)
- Comparing Biocept (BIOC) and IRIS International (IRIS) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Biocept and UC San Diego Medical Center Announce Clinical Study Collaboration to Demonstrate Utility of Biocept’s … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
Biocept (NASDAQ BIOC) traded down $0.02 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $0.68. The stock had a trading volume of 150,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,278,121. Biocept has a 12 month low of $0.60 and a 12 month high of $3.39. The company has a quick ratio of 1.27, a current ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was first reported by Week Herald and is the property of of Week Herald. If you are accessing this story on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://weekherald.com/2017/12/05/biocept-bioc-receives-coverage-optimism-score-of-0-25.html.
Biocept Company Profile
Biocept, Inc is an early commercial-stage molecular oncology diagnostics company. The Company develops and commercializes circulating tumor cell (CTC) and circulating tumor deoxyribonucleic acid (ctDNA), assays utilizing a standard blood sample, or liquid biopsy. The Company’s Target-Selector offering is based on an internally developed, microfluidics-based CTC capture and analysis platform, with enabling features that change how CTC testing can be used by clinicians by providing biomarker detection and monitoring requiring only a standard blood sample.
Receive News & Ratings for Biocept Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biocept Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.