Media headlines about Taro Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE:TARO) have trended positive this week, according to Accern. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Taro Pharmaceutical Industries earned a daily sentiment score of 0.26 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 46.374403480152 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Earns RS Rating Upgrade (finance.yahoo.com)
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO) Nice-Looking Insider Ownership of 36.60% – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Investors Alert on Unusual Volume with Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (TARO) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Taro Provides Results for September 30, 2017 | Business Wire – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries’ (TARO) CEO Uday Vijaykumar Baldota on Q2 2018 Results – Earnings Call Transcript – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
Shares of Taro Pharmaceutical Industries (TARO) opened at $113.28 on Wednesday. Taro Pharmaceutical Industries has a twelve month low of $94.00 and a twelve month high of $128.46. The stock has a market capitalization of $4,744.07, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.42 and a beta of 0.65.
Several research firms have recently commented on TARO. raised Taro Pharmaceutical Industries from a “c” rating to a “b-” rating in a report on Thursday, July 20th. raised Taro Pharmaceutical Industries from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Thursday, September 28th.
About Taro Pharmaceutical Industries
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Taro) is a science-based pharmaceutical company. The Company operates principally through three entities: Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Taro Israel), and two of its subsidiaries, Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc (Taro Canada) and Taro U.SA The Company markets over 200 pharmaceutical products in over 25 countries.
Receive News & Ratings for Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.