News stories about Jaguar Animal Health (NASDAQ:JAGX) have trended positive on Wednesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Jaguar Animal Health earned a daily sentiment score of 0.27 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.8490040592719 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Jaguar Health to Host Earnings Conference Call Tuesday, November 14th at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (finance.yahoo.com)
- Analyzing Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) and Its Peers (americanbankingnews.com)
- Jaguar Animal Health, Inc. (JAGX) Set to Announce Earnings on Tuesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Jaguar Health Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) Program Receives Regulatory Approval – Stock News Union (blog) (stocknewsunion.com)
- Jaguar Health Enters Non-Binding Agreement of Terms to Issue a Secured Convertible Note to Iliad Research and … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
Shares of Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) opened at $0.21 on Wednesday. Jaguar Animal Health has a 12 month low of $0.10 and a 12 month high of $1.53. The company has a current ratio of 0.38, a quick ratio of 0.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.13.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was first posted by Week Herald and is the sole property of of Week Herald. If you are reading this piece on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright law. The legal version of this piece can be accessed at https://weekherald.com/2017/11/15/jaguar-animal-health-jagx-earning-positive-press-coverage-study-finds.html.
About Jaguar Animal Health
Jaguar Health, Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health, Inc, is a natural-products pharmaceuticals company. The Company is focused on developing and commercializing novel, sustainably derived gastrointestinal products for both human prescription use and animals on a global basis. The Company, through its subsidiary Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc, is focused on developing and commercializing proprietary human gastrointestinal pharmaceuticals for the global marketplace from plants used traditionally in rainforest areas.
Receive News & Ratings for Jaguar Animal Health Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jaguar Animal Health Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.