News articles about Ann (NYSE:ANN) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Ann earned a news sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the specialty retailer an impact score of 45.9002210924948 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Sify Technologies to Announce Financial Results for Second Quarter FY 2017-18 on October 24, 2017 (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Generac Announces Third Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call (feeds.benzinga.com)
- InMode Announces New President for North America, Shakil Lakhani (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Interpace Diagnostics to Present at the Dawson James Securities 3rd Annual Small Cap Growth Stock Conference (feeds.benzinga.com)
- Teladoc to Announce Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results (feeds.benzinga.com)
Separately, KeyCorp raised Ann to an “overweight” rating and set a $50.00 price target for the company in a report on Saturday, September 30th.
Ann Company Profile
ANN INC., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a specialty retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories sold primarily under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. The Company operates in four segments: Ann Taylor, LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet. The Company operates approximately 1,030 retail stores in 47 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada, comprising 245 Ann Taylor stores, 537 LOFT stores, 116 Ann Taylor Factory stores, 127 LOFT Outlet stores and five Lou & Grey stores.
Receive News & Ratings for Ann Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ann Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.